Posted on: August 6, 2022
Salary: $65-$100k/yearDirect HireOn site required
EdgeLink is looking for a Structural Engineer, Electrical Engineer,
and Mechanical Engineer to focus on tower standards and tower
management. They want somebody that can complete a full structural
analysis and certify it.
- Guide the process through to a stamp engineer.
- Create cost estimates for finding new antennas on towers.
- The scope of the towers are lease towers through vertical
- Most towers are owned by vertical bridge and leases.
- Build their own standards and processes.
- Will be working with leases on towers to own leases,
documentation, working with vertical bridge but also on own and
doing whole package.
- Experience with towers (cell or others)
- Structural engineering or potentially project manager from a
Keywords: EdgeLink, Anchorage , Structural Engineer, Engineering , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!