Entry Level Test and Evaluation Engineer
Posted on: June 22, 2022
**JOB DESCRIPTION QUALIFICATIONS:**
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is currently looking for an ENTRY
LEVEL TEST AND EVALUATION ENGINEER to join their team at Vandenberg
Space Force Base, CA. This position will be a part of Ground Based
Interceptor - Integrated Product Team (GBI IPT), in support of the
overall Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD) program. This position
will be based in VANDENBERG SPACE FORCE BASE, CA. All candidates
must live in the Vandenberg SFB, CA site area or be prepared to
move at their own expense.
- Assists in conduct of integration and test.
- Develops simple test procedures, and instrumentation and
configuration definition needed to perform the test and minimize
- Designs component and sub-assembly level hardware or software and
uses analytical tools to verify the design.
- Assists in coordinating the manufacture and assembly of test
- Identifies solutions to basic problems and supports the
development of metrology processes, methods, and tools.
- Supports development of procedures, procedure changes, and
- Interprets test requirements and assists in development of test
- Supports development of test debrief material.
- Participates in evaluation of test performance data.
- Alerts senior engineers of off-nominal data.
- Prepares test reports for review.
- Support senior engineers in test and data collection
- Provides console operation and support during integration and
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate
will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security
Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. An
interim U.S. Secret Clearance Pre-Start and final U.S. Secret
Clearance Post-Start is required.
**BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):**
- Bachelors, Master's or Doctorate of Science degree from an
accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science,
mathematics, physics or chemistry.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically 20% of the
**PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):**
- An active U.S. Security Clearance in the past 24 months.
**TYPICAL EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE:**
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced
technical education from an accredited course of study in
engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
(e.g. Bachelor) and typically 2 or more years' related work
experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and
experience (e.g. Master).
- In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not
required, accreditation standard.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this
position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at
their own expense.
**DRUG FREE WORKPLACE:**
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and
employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids,
amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in
This position is for 1st shift
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will
attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total
Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an
opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally
including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health
savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability
insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both
paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee
may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic
location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading
manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and
security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled
scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and
you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and
for the world.
**EXPORT CONTROL REQUIREMENT:**
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements,
therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. - 120.15 is
required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent
resident, refugee, or asylee.
This is not a safety sensitive position
**CONTINGENT UPON AWARD PROGRAM**
This position is not contingent upon program award
Individual Contributor - 1
**EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:**
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are
made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or
mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or
other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Boeing, Anchorage , Entry Level Test and Evaluation Engineer, Engineering , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!