Civil Engineer I
Company: Bristol Alliance of Companies
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Bristol Engineering Services Corporation, LLC is hiring a Civil
Engineer I in our Anchorage, AK location. The Civil Engineer I
applies standard techniques, procedures and criteria to perform
assigned tasks, exercises limited judgment on details of work, and
acquires an understanding of professional and ethical
- Prepares drawings and visual aids -using AutoCAD.
- Collects data and gathers information.
- Assists with proposals to provide professional
- Prepares as-built record drawings.
- Prepares permit applications.
- Observes construction activities.
- Manages time wisely, and requests assistance when direction is
- Receives close supervision on assignments.
- Receives guidance when necessary on unconventional or complex
- Travel to and from work at remote project sites for extended
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering. Passed Fundamentals of
Engineering (FE) Exam.
Required Knowledge or Skills
- Ability to gather and analyze data, reason logically and
- Ability to prioritize and organize, work well under stress,
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to constant change.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet
- Strong interpersonal skills to assist and communicate with
other staff and occasionally clients and contractors.
- Moderate AutoCAD, Excel and Word skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel and perform field work in
adverse arctic conditions.
- Ability to perform tasks in a safe and responsible manner.
Preferred Knowledge or Skills
- Capable of facilitating public meetings (public
- Experience with hydraulic modeling software, such as
- Understanding of civil construction techniques and
Keywords: Bristol Alliance of Companies, Anchorage , Civil Engineer I, Engineering , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!