Infant Teacher for Early Learning Program
Company: Bright Beginnings Early Learning Center
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- $500 HIRING BONUS!
- Dynamic career pathways to continue to learn and grow
- Flexible daytime scheduling - your evenings and weekends belong
- At least 24 hours of paid annual training. ($300 value.)
- Childcare benefit
- Health and wellness program
- Annual paid leave
- Paid holidays
- Referral bonuses
- Health insurance & HSA matching
- 401(K) matching (4%)
- Continuing education assistance
- And much more!
Bright Beginnings Early Learning Center is seeking new team members
to join us at any of our Three locations; Abbott, Old Seward, and
Eagle River in a positive, dynamic, and fun atmosphere - with room
to grow! If you enjoy working with children and helping to provide
a fun, safe and educational environment where you can make a
difference, then this may be the position that you've been
searching for. This role will help you develop excellent skills and
techniques that can benefit you in both your personal life and in
future careers in child development. We are in search of qualified
individuals to help lead and share in children's activities
throughout the day, help them engage in tasks and games designed to
promote analytical thinking skills and cooperation, and assist them
in working with others to resolve conflicts and encourage
cooperation. Enrich the lives of children and find your career with
us, where learning is fun!
Key Position Responsibilities
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play
- Supervise and lead children in all daily activities, including
play time, reading hour, art projects, and mealtimes.
- Maximize opportunities for learning and building positive
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best
care and education for their children.
- Support your center's success by partnering with center staff
and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation,
Position Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to relate joyfully and successfully to children of all
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
- CPR certification, or ability to obtain.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Compensation: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
Our mission at Bright Beginnings Early Learning Centers is to
encourage children to develop to their full potential by fostering
friendships, promoting positive self-esteem and encouraging
positive attitudes toward learning in a safe, warm, and accepting
Keywords: Bright Beginnings Early Learning Center, Anchorage , Infant Teacher for Early Learning Program, Education / Teaching , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!