Office Services Associate 1
Company: Konica Minolta Business Solutions
Posted on: July 10, 2019
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America s Best Large Employers,
is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud,
mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the
products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work
possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and
solutions help companies around the world move information faster,
improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate
the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads
the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company
with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for an Office
Services Associate I!
Essential Job Functions
- Deliver toner to end user.
- Perform minor repairs on copiers and printers.
- Clear paper jams.
- Make setting changes to copiers and printers.
- Swap out printers when needed.
- Work with IT Dept. in connecting equipment.
- Inventory toner levels and re-order when needed.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Possess light mechanical abilities.
- Well organized and work well independently.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Good customer skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Ability to train others.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision,
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the
Workplace of the Future.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta Business Solutions, Anchorage , Office Services Associate 1, Administration, Clerical , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!