Cost Controller II
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Industry Oil & Gas - Onshore Oil Function Budget / Cost Control
Job Type Contract Date Added July 18, 2023 Our client, a major Oil
& Gas company located in Anchorage is looking for a Cost Controller
II to be a part of one of their new major projects. Key Roles and
- Manage invoices received and service entries and routed through
the SAP payment processes, audit and verify invoices, including
verifying invoice details, approval signatures, and appropriate
- Route invoices to the appropriate invoice reviewer or approver,
- Assist invoice reviewers/approvers with invoice processing
- Effectively communicate with Business Partners, Supply Chain
Professionals & Suppliers in the areas of POs, OLAs, invoice
processing, eCommerce enablement, vendor master, master data, etc.
(Invoice Specialist does)
- Develop a working knowledge of agreements and contracts, as
well as provide rate validation for them.
- Complete invoice reconciliation audits with vendors as
- Complete rejection and resubmission monitoring; provide
guidance to vendors where required.
- Address general vendor and internal queries.
- Monitor invoices in header error.
- If requested, train the team and new employees on the
- Provide Client error resolution on invoices.
- Lead internal training sessions for invoice reviewers and
- Complete daily monitoring of unapproved invoice due dates;
follow up with reviewers and approvers to ensure on-time
- Participate in team meetings.
- Address special projects as requested or
- Monitor Company's eInvoicing and Actian enablement on new
- Effectively communicate instructions to vendors on new
electronic enablement process.
- Resolve GR/IR, PO's, ERS, and Invoicing Plan and Invoice
payment status inquiries. Qualifications:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a client focus, team
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills Preferred
- SAP experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years' experience related to Accounts Payable, Contracts,
Finance, or related field.
- Excel spreadsheet intermediate to advanced. Don't see a job for
you? Register for our candidate portalSign in or register for
iContract to stay updated with recommended jobs.
Keywords: Airswift, Anchorage , Cost Controller II, Accounting, Auditing , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!