Financial Advisor - Anchorage / Fairbanks and surrounding areas
Company: Thrivent Financial
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Be in Business for Yourself, not By YourselfEnjoy the rewards of
building a financial practice helping clients make financial
choices guided by their values with the support of local leaders
and colleagues, professional training and systems to help you be
Thrivent is a different kind of financial services provider. We
believe money is a tool, not a goal. Driven by a higher purpose at
our core, we are committed to providing financial advice,
investments, insurance, banking and generosity programs to help
people make the most of all they've been given. We're hiring
entrepreneurial people to grow with us. If you have a heart for
service and a passion for helping others reach their financial
goals, we'd like to connect with you.
As a Thrivent financial advisor, you'll:
- Provide one-on-one financial guidance and connect clients to
Thrivent products, services and unique membership benefits.
- Build genuine, long-term relationships based on shared values
- Complete a comprehensive training program with up to 16 weeks
of paid training and have ongoing support and career development
- Obtain state insurance licenses (life, health & variable
contracts) and Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6
and 63 registrations.
- Have the flexibility to control your schedule, allowing for
Our culture and our people are special. We're looking for people
who are-or want to become-part of the communities where our clients
live, work and worship. Whether you're a seasoned financial
professional, just entering the workforce or looking for a career
change, you could be a successful Thrivent financial advisor if
- Self-motivated, independent and driven to succeed.
- Motivated by helping others.
- A natural coach or guide with strong interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about living a life of generosity by serving others,
not just selling products.
- Attainment of FINRA SIE within 90 days of hire/transfer
(licensed role only).
- Satisfactory background check, fingerprinting and securities
registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if
Compensation and BenefitsYou'll get all the benefits of a Fortune
500 organization and more. Here, you'll enjoy:
- Unlimited earning potential through commission and incentive
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and accidental death and
- Unique perks like pension, 401(k) and retiree medical
- Ongoing access to training and opportunity for professional
- Membership programs and award-winning workshops that help you
connect with your clients and engage others to make a real impact
in your community.
Thrivent fosters a diverse workforce to serve our diverse
clientele, reflecting a wide range of backgrounds and experiences.
If you're intrigued about our work and the possibility of becoming
part of it, we invite you to visit
Thriventfinancial.com/advisorcareers to learn more. You won't just
build a career; you'll be part of an organization focused on
growing, innovating, and serving.
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard
to race, religion, color, sex , gender identity, sexual
orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital
status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic
information, or any other status protected by applicable local,
state , or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and
Thrivent is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to
individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable
accommodation , please let us know by sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-847-4836 and request Human
Keywords: Thrivent Financial, Anchorage , Financial Advisor - Anchorage / Fairbanks and surrounding areas, Accounting, Auditing , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!