Purchasing Agent I, II Finance
Company: Southcentral Foundation
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Southcentral Foundation (SCF) Purchasing Agent is
responsible for performing a variety of duties necessary to assist
the Manager of Procurement and Materials in the accurate and
efficient management of procurement, receiving, and inventory
functions for SCF.This position has two (2) levels designed to
provide progressively more responsible and independent work
experiences. Progression between job levels is based on the
demonstrated ability to successfully handle more progressively
responsible assignments. Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience; OR demonstrated proficiency as a Materials Technician
III at SCF.
- Two (2) years of procurement experience.
- Must meet the following conditions to qualify as an approved
- Valid Alaska driver's license that meets State of Alaska
Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) license requirements to include:
- May drive in Alaska for up to 90 days with a valid out-of-State
license, then must obtain an Alaska driver's license.
- For Commercial driver licenses, you must obtain an Alaska CDL
within 30 days of becoming a resident.
- No more than three (3) moving traffic violations (as defined by
Alaska Statutes Title 28); OR two (2) at-fault traffic accidents in
the previous three (3) years.
- The driver must not have had 'Driving Under the Influence'
(DUI); OR 'Driving While Intoxicated' (DWI); OR 'Operating Under
the Influence' (OUI) violations as follows:
- Zero (0) violations in the past five (5) years.
- No more than two (2) violations in the past ten (10)
- Drivers must be at least 18 years of age. Drivers 18 through 20
years of age may only transport equipment, materials, and
employees. Drivers who transport customers must be 21 years of age
or older and must have completed the probationary period of license
requirements for Alaska.
- Prior to hire date, must provide current copy no more than 60
days old of driving record from issuing State. Additional
Qualifications for Purchasing Agent II: Meets all requirements of
Purchasing Agent I in addition to the following:
- Two (2) years of procurement experience to include experience
with complex procurements such as Invitations to Bid (ITB) and
Request for Proposal (RFP); OR demonstrated proficiency as a
Purchasing Agent I at SCF. Employee Health Requirements: Compliance
with our Employee Health Procedure is a condition of SCF
employment. You are required to agree that you will comply with all
job-related employee health screening and immunizations prior to
your first day of employment. Jobs designated as a Health Care
Personnel (HCP) position, requires that you have documentation that
you have completed the following immunizations prior to your first
day of employment: MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella, Varicella
(Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, Influenza, T-dap (Tetanus - Diphtheria
- Pertussis), and COVID-19 vaccination is required.
Keywords: Southcentral Foundation, Anchorage , Purchasing Agent I, II Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Anchorage, Alaska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!